Automatic URL scanner
This bot is made to stop the annoying url's that link to "free Discord Nitro" websites. It uses the Phisherman API to check if a url has been reported as suspicious and deletes the message if that is the case. It will also mute the user, so they cannot send any more links! The bot also includes a log with all suspicious url's that have been send. In the modlog, buttons are provided so staff members can easily ban or unmute the user.
Message send to user
Message in logs
- Checks URL's to see if they are safe
- Deletes unsafe URL's and mutes the person that send the unsafe URL
- Applies a timeout to the person that send the link to prevent them from sending more links
- Provides a log in a channel of your choice with buttons to easily ban or unmute a user
Set Up Instructions
- Install this app :)
- Fill in all the other variables. To get an ID, enable developer mode inside the Discord client and right click a user/role/guild. For more info on this, check out Discord's website.
This bot runs by itself after installing and providing the right variables. No commands are provided.
If you have any questions, ask @Lars.#0018 in the Autocode Discord server.
The logs provide an url to https://phish.report. This is a website that is dedicated to making it easy to report phishing url's. Please report spotted links to the hosting company, so it can be taken down.