Halo Data App
The ultimate discord Halo Infinite bot with a wide variety of commands spanding from news to stats, leaderboards and more.
This bot will automatically take care of things such as updating and storing halo infinite data.
I have placed a comment on every piece of code, what it does and how it is being used, if you wish to learn from this app you should take your time to read them.
Commands are all prefix and the prefix:
- -help, Retrieve a list of bot commands to use.
<gamertag>, Link your discord and Halo Infinite accounts.
- -lb, Retrieve the guild's halo leaderboard.
- -updatelb, Manually update the leaderboard data.
- -stats [gamertag], Retrieve stats for the give gamertag.
- -lastgame [gamertag], Retrieve stats for the given gamertag's last match.
- -appearance [gamertag], Retrieve the appearance for the given gamertag.
- -news, Retrieve the latest Halo Infinite news.
- Easy to setup.
- Using the message.create.prefix this will use up minimal requests.
- No database required.
- Stores user data
- Advanced leaderboard (per guild).
- Updates leaderboard data opun a member joining/leaving the server.
- A lot of comments for others to understand what is going on.
Since we're making use of KV storage there is a max of 1024 individual users/guilds stored up.
A way to increase this is to use a database such as sheets or airtable.
This would mean rewriting the code to store the data in the database instead of KV.
- Click the big green
Install Free button and follow the steps.
- Enjoy your new bot.
It should all be bug free and you shouldn't get any errors but in case you do happen to get one you should
carefully read the error and try to fix the problem. If you can't find the problem I'd be happy to help!
Just @ me on the autocode discord, username:
Rico, or feel free to DM me about it:
Made with <3 by: