Discord Basic ModMail App
Discord Basic ModMail is a simple fully-functional DM Support app similar to ModMail.
- Easy to setup
- Easy to use
- Easy to integrate with other apps
- No external API needed
- No external Database required
- Create your personal bot with the minimum permissions below:
- Prepare a category in your server where all the ticket channels will be created
- Set the category ID in the environment variable
- Prepare a role in your server that will have an access to view the ticket channels
- Set the role ID in the environment variable
- Proceed to
functions/events/autocode/self/deployed.js and click Run.
- Use case begins with user sending a DM to the bot
- Bot will create a channel and forwards the message
- Support can reply to the specific message by clicking the Respond button and filling out the modal
- Support's response will be logged in the channel
- Support's response will be forwarded to the user
- Users can also send an image, and this will be forwarded to support!
/close will automatically close the ticket and move the channel under the specified logs category
Need help setting up the application?
Contact us via Discord.