Report Manager is a simple but fully-functional discord report management app that can also be
easily integrated with other applications, and does not require external database!
- Prepare a channel in your server where all reports will be posted, get its ID and set its value in the environment variable
- Don't forget to give your bot an access to this channel
- If the
/report slash command does not show up, navigate to
functions/events/autocode/self/deployed.js and click
- Note that setting up the global command may take a while
/report - this command shall be used by members to send a report. it consists of title, description, and screenshot
- After report submission, user will receive a receipt message.
- Meanwhile, Report Manager will post the incident in the target report channel.
- Any member in the specified report channel can claim the report by clicking the
- The member can click
Respond to send a message to the Sender once the incident is fixed. A modal will pop up.
- The member shall fill out the modal accordingly and hit
Submit to complete the process
- After completion, embed will be updated as completed with resolution details
- Consequently, message will be received by the user who sent the report
- If an error has encountered upon sending the response to the reporter, Report Manager will send a message to let you know.
- Report details will also be updated, and a
Close button will be displayed
Close button is clicked, modal will be shown to input the resolution details.
- After submission, report details will be completed
This application can be easily integrated into your other apps by simply copying and pasting each of the seven files, and creating the environment variable.