Discord Basic ModMail Template
Discord Basic ModMail is a simple fully-functional DM Support app similar to ModMail.
- Easy to setup
- Easy to use
- Easy to integrate with other apps
- No external API needed
- No external Database required
- Create your personal bot with the minimum permissions below:
- Prepare a category in your server where all the ticket channels will be created
- Set the category ID in the environment variable
- Prepare a role in your server that will have an access to view the ticket channels
- Set the role ID in the environment variable
- Proceed to
functions/events/autocode/self/deployed.js and click Run.
- Use case begins with user sending a DM to the bot
- Bot will create a channel and forwards the message
- Support can reply to the specific message by clicking the Respond button and filling out the modal
- Support's response will be logged in the channel
- Support's response will be forwarded to the user
- Users can also send an image, and this will be forwarded to support!
/close will automatically close the ticket and move the channel under the specified logs category
Contact the developer via Discord.
Want to get notified when the developer releases new projects?
Check out these socials!
Would you want to run your own modmail from your local machine?
Free - Basic Discord ModMail
Made with ♥ by fidilen.