Discord One-Time Password (OTP) Verification App
The app serves as an extra layer to your server's security!
This app will send a One-Time Password (OTP) to newly joined members of your server.
If they successfully entered the OTP, your bot will automatically assign them the roles you have prepared!
- Proceed to Discord Developer Portal
- Ensure you have toggled on the
Presence Intent and the
Server Members Intent of your bot
- Give following permissions to your bot. Don't forget to allow
- Make sure that your bot's role is above the role that you want to assign to new members
Google Sheets Setup
- Download this Spreadsheet and upload it into your Google Drive.
- Ensure that you have set the access to editable aka "Anyone with the link".
- Don't change any field names!
- Link the Spreadsheet with your Autocode guardit project.
- If you have successfully completed the instructions above, invite your bot into your server
- Proceed to
functions/events/autocode/self/deployed.js and click Run
- This will automatically create all the slash commands in your server.
/guardhelp - This will list all the available commands.
/saverole - Save default role thru mentions (e.g. @Developer @Tester). These will be assigned to new members after they get verified.
/listroles - Lists the roles to be assigned to new members.
/deleterole - Deletes the default role that is supposed to be assigned to new members.
Please keep in mind that this bot is sending direct messages, and will only work if user's DM is open. 🙂
Want to add more features?
Contact us via Discord.