Easy support tickets for your server with only two slash commands in force-
one for your server members,
and the other for you - the admin/moderators
A simple, modern ticketing app for your community server that operates on two slash commands:
- /ticket-create (creates a support channel in the server that can only be viewed by the command-sender and the staff.)
- /ticket-close (used by the staff to destroy the channel once the issue is resolved; to ensure only you can use this command, configure Integration in your Server Settings.)
Set Up Instructions
- Link your Discord bot
- Set your Guild ID (in the Envionment Variables)
- Set your Staff's role ID (in the Envionment Variables)
- Build these two slash commands using the Autocode Slash Command Builder and link them to your bot-
- If you wish, you can change the editable values in your code like the name of your support channel, the embed colour and description.
- Click Save on your project
/ticket-create (for the server members)
/ticket-close (for the server staff)
VERY IMP: REMEMBER TO LIMIT THE
/ticket-close INTEGRATION ONLY TO STAFF MEMBERS TO ENSURE ONLY THE STAFF MEMBERS CAN CLOSE THE TICKET.
You can do so by going to Server Settings > Integration > Search for your bot in Bots and Apps > Change the
/ticket-close permission. The Integration tab can only be accessed on the desktop client.