This app shows you how to utilize the waifu.pics API. I have created this app to hopefully enlighten others of how to use an API. Let us begin.
- A "!help" command to give your users a list of commands they can choose from.
- Some anime images commands such as, "!dance" and "!waifu"
- A step by step guide to setup this app
- Chose the correct profile and give your project a name
- Now, link your discord bot. If you haven't linked it already, follow autocode's directions when you start to link it (If you have done this already then look at the image below.)
- Finally, wait for the application to finish finalizing the setup. Then, you want to go into any of the files and examine them. Open the "functions" folder until you see no more folders, there you will find the commands.
How do I use this?
- Go into one of the files (example: cuddle.js). You will need to change these two things. For the "prefix" you want to rename it to whatever you want the command to be. Then, for the api.waifu.pics you want to go to https://waifu.pics/ and click on the API documentation. Choose from the list and change cuddle.
- Boom, you are done. Just duplicate the file and do whatever you want with it. If you make an error that you don't know how to reverse then go back to this app and reinstall. As always, happy hacking.