How It Works
After the initial setup with
/group set-category [categoryName] any users can create a Group Chat with some simple commands (see controls below) to talk about what they want with who they want. This works especially well on servers where lots of members know each other. This app was designed to be user friendly, the managers are not stored in the code but rather by thier role! When a user becomes a manager they get the group manager role which allows them to add and remove users from the group chat. This allows admins to quickly and easily change weather someone is a manager without even using a command, just remove thier role.
Note: The commands are global and therefore can take up to an hour to appear in discord.
/group set-category [categoryName] to set the category the bot should create group chats under.
/group create to create a private group chat
/group add to add someone else to the group chat
There are many slash commands to control the Group Chats, these are automatically setup when you install the app. Since they are global Slash commands they can take up to an hour to appear.
/group set-category [category]
- This command sets which category the Group Chats are made under. (only for Admins)
/group create [groupName]
- This command is used to create a new Group Chat.
/group add [groupName] [user]
- This is a Main command used to add users to a Group Chat. (only for the managers)
/group add-role [groupName] [user]
- This command is used to add a role to a Group Chat. (only for the managers)
/group remove [groupName] [user]
- This command is used to remove a user from a Group Chat. (only for the managers)
/group remove-role [groupName] [user]
- This command is used to remove a role from a Group Chat. (only for the managers)
- This command is used to leave a Group Chat.
- This command is used to delete a Group Chat. (only for the managers)
- This command is used to add more managers to a Group Chat. (only for the managers)
- This command is used to leave a manager position. (only for a manager)
- Fixed Grammar logic when adding less than three members to a Group Chat at a time.
- Up to 10 users can be added or removed from a Group Chat at once.
If you have any questions feel free to dm me on Discord, my tag is:
<@344531337174319106>. Please do not send me a friend Request: Rather dm me directly from the Autocode Discord Server. (https://discord.gg/UjJAmdN3uZ)