Simple Reaction Role Bot
This simple bot will allow you to create reaction roles for your server!
This means that given a specific message in your server:
Server members can add specific reactions to get assigned a role:
There are a few things you'll need to set up after installing, but just follow
the steps below and you'll be set up in no time.
Install the app to your Autocode account using the Install button above.
From the Autocode editor, open the
Fill in the fields for the message id, role ids you want to assign, and emojis.
Copy the info from
add.js into remove.js.
- Make sure the message ids match for both endpoints. You can copy a message's id by right clicking it.
- Make sure you used the correct role id for the role(s) you picked.
- Make sure the roles you're assigning are lower than your bot's role in your Server Settings, as otherwise the bot will not be able to assign them.
- For custom emojis you'll need to use the name of the emoji in your server.
- If you can't get ids, make sure you have Developer mode on. Developer mode is found under "User Settings" > "Advanced"
If you have any questions, feel free to dm me! NightKiller_2#3700