Converter Tools by Cloudify is a set of converter functions that can be used to convert a file/data from one format to another.
- Converter Tools has the following dependencies on Autocode:
- lib : Autocode standard library Node.js bindings.
- request : Simplified HTTP request client.
- csvtojson : A tool concentrating on converting csv data to JSON with customised parser supporting.
- merge-pdf-buffers: A package that accepts an array of PDF buffers and merges them into one page
- xlsx: SheetJS Spreadsheet data parser and writer
Just like any other Autocode App, Converter Tools by Cloudify can be installed as an Autocode Project, hosted in your own Autocode account and adapted by any user who chooses to use the application.
- Install the Converter Tools by Cloudify App from the Apps section in Autocode or
Converter Tools By Cloudify supports the following available functions. Keep in mind that functions may be added, updated or removed in future versions.
XML To JSON Converter
- Converts provided XML Data / link to a XML file to a JSON object and returns it.
CSV To JSON Converter
- Converts provided CSV Data / link to a CSV file to a JSON object and returns it.
Excel To JSON Converter
- Converts provided link to a Excel (.xlsx, .xls) file to a JSON object and returns it.
Base64 encoded PDF to PDF
- Converts a Base64 encoded PDF string to a normal PDF file and returns it.
Merge multiple Base64 encoded PDFs to a single PDF
- Decodes and merges multipe Base64 encoded PDFs to a single PDF.
Be sure to check the API Reference to know more about these endpoints.
- If you want to suggest a new feature or require support at any stage of using our app, feel free to contact us at Cloudify Support.