Discord Basic Guild Logs
This app allows you to send messages in a specific channel on a couple of events that occur in your Discord server!
- Channel & Thread Logs (creation & removal)
- Member Logs (join, leave & ban)
- Invite Logs (creation & removal)
- Click the green Install Free button at the top of the page
- Choose your Autocode account & the name of the project you want the app to be installed as
- Paste the ID of the channel you want the log messages to be sent in in the Environment Variables
- That's it! You're done setting up, enjoy
- The most common issue you're likely to face when using this app would be for not having the Server Members Intent intent enabled in the Discord Developer Portal, so make sure you do!
- Secondly, make sure your bot has all the permissions to get the best results.
- Facing an issue that is not listed here? Come join us in the Autocode Developers Discord server! We'll be happy to help.
Finally, here are a few examples of the app in action: